Friday, October 29, 2010

LONELINESS

boredom takes me tonight. nothing i can do for a little fun.everything seems so boring. fuck the ass!why i must be super duper boring haa?tell me!everyone looks stupid and dump for me tonight. whats wrong with me???idk!!go and ask your grandma if she know why!damn fool!mybe i can write something stupid in my blog now.i think its a best way to release my boredom!im not fucking care what people wanna say. hey!excuse me!this is my blog and you can't tell me what i can write and can't!just go die at hell!hahaha.(evil laugh)

or maybe doing something stupid???nooo..i can't.i don't want it happen again.just because of my silly action,im near to lose him.for god sake,i dowan!!ergh,just frget it.ok, i got black devil in my drawer!heh3..mybe i should..............................NO!!you can't juni!if abg joe find out,you'll be dead without mengucap.lagipun, i don't even know how to smoke.haha.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh,superman!where are you?i missed you.don't you dare flirting and seducing other girls outside because i'll ensure that both of you will dead in my hand. not forgetting the bitch,if you want him, over my dead body first!
i hope superman will not read this..
actually, im in a little dissapointed with you. yeah, i know we are very happy together now. me too!i am really2 fucking love you. but, if you really want me, show me something that will give me an impact. im not saying that you're not show me anything. you do but i want more! its same as you want me to love you more. i hope you get it.btw, i am truly love you!haa!pnjang umoq!bru na text aku.ingatkan dah lupa kat aku.lu cali mmpos maaa...gtg,daaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment