Thursday, October 28, 2010

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM

hey peeps, its been a long time im not updating my blog.not so long,but yeah i think it is.hehe.

a lot of drama and tragedy and not forgetting the conflict had happened to me last couple week. im not a have enough strengh to face all the things because im not that kind of girl. but i'd face it with all my strong spirit that i have. it's really pain,hurt and idk what to write.only god know how i feel.

sometimes, people's happiness is important than our happiness. yes, i know that.and im happy for you buddy. i love you than anything and im happy for you.it might be a bit harsh for me,but its ok as long as you happy i'll be in the same track.

my love??hmm,many changes that i have done in my relationship which is it is very good for us.

today: im glad i woke up early today and helping my mum to clean our house and do such a kitchen thing.yes,i hate to do that thing but you know its been a long im not having a mother and daughter conversation.she were really busy with her work lately.but never mind. oneday, if you wanna achieve success you will do the same thing.its a necessary in booking our success front..

No comments:

Post a Comment