Sunday, November 7, 2010

best vs. worst

BEST: i was speechless when he said the rubbish things with me. he want my parents know that we are in relationship, n i was like are you lost your mind dude?! hell no!what a hell is wrong with you b? idk what makes you want me to do that super silly thing. mybe u're right but i don't think so. i don't want take any risk. im the one who are in love with you,not them! so, take back your words and we will happily last forever. ohh,im such a genius!HAHA*genius laugh

WORST: after fighting around a week, we screw it up with 4 hours on the phone last night. it was amazing babe!  its been 4 months, tpi we're still in love yg stai bukan2 punya in love! dah dekat 1 bulan ta jmpa sbb tu byak tragedi dan drama yg terjadi. suma tu jadi sbb we are fucking missing each other. so, im not put the blame on him sja klau dia buat perangai sbb aku pon sama.mmg rasa gila kott!haish, i just can't stand with it. we must do something.

SIGH, I GOTTA GO BECAUSE I GOT HEADACHE RIGHT NOW. NAK PI MKAN UBAT THEN TDOQ. HMM, NOT FORGETTING MY FAREEZAN, IM NOT GONNA MCG YOU TONIGHT. I JUST WANT TO WRITE IN HERE. YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU A LOT AND NOTHING CAN RUIN IT. AND MYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW JGAK THAT U HURTED ME TADI.
BABAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment